Re: [Harp-L] Reed needed for Special 20 low F harp

Thank you Dennis for the endorsement!
When I'm repairing a harmonica and run into a case like this where I need a
specific reed, I have to make my own.  That means that I find a reed that
fits in the slot, then add weight to the tip until it reaches the pitch
that I need.

George

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
      <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
      - Used / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com