Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Harmonica Repairs

I personally chose to work with SP20 because I'm always opening up and
setting up my harmonicas and nails are not making the task easier. When the
harmonica was invented, overbends weren't known and then they took time to
be really adopted by harmonicists. Nowadays, they are important techniques
but harmonicas need to be properly set up so they can be used. I think it's
a shame there are yet nails on the marine band. If you want to buy a Hohner
harmonica with a wood comb, you either have to spend 50â in a Marine Band
Deluxe or learn how to drill the comb to put screws ... Let's just hope it
will change in the future :)