Re: [Harp-L] harp key???

I totally agree with you M. Hunter. I was just answering its question. My
purpose was to say "it's possible with the seventh, but it takes several
years to achieve the challenge". That's why I finally suggest to buy the
harmonica matching the song tonality.

The end of my message wasn't clear (took me some time to write it in
english, forgot the beginning of the message). I wanted to suggest to buy
an harmonica one halftone below the original tonality. If he was playing
with a C harmonica, he should play with a B harmonica, if he was playing
with a A harp, he should get a Ab one, etc

Regards,

Sebastien Fremal