[Harp-L] Pre-War 270 for Sale

I have two chromatics I am selling; both are older Chromonica 270s...one is a pre-war model and the other is from the early 60's. Both are in great condition, having been worked on by one of the very best chromatic builders/techs currently working. Won't say his name here, but will say that he used to do Norton Buffalo's chromatics.

These are very fine harmonicas...I will sell them separately or together. Prices: pre-war will be $300, the early 60's $250. If you buy them both, $475.

Pictures are available on request....contact me off-list.

WVa Bob