[Harp-L] Need help indentifying a diatonic harmonica

At an auction I gave a diatonic harp a test play. I really liked it! Had an errand to run. Came back. Harp sold. I don't quite remember the name on it. It said something like, First Sounds or First Notes. Something First _______ . I played some Charlie licks from Blues Overtook Me and it played so nicely. I wanted it! Anyone familiar with this harp? It was just a regular 10 hole diatonic harp. Black plastic comb, silver cover plates and not real thick. Lower profile than a Special 20.           Ed V.         Harp-L watcher