Re: [Harp-L] harp key???

I'm guessing he may have tuned it half step down to be easier for him  to
sing with...to better match his vocal range, but it raises all of the
problems that you have stated,
Richard.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 11/12/2015 3:15:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,