[Harp-L] butterfield

Hi

A couple of questions about butterfield's playing. On the last waltz,
playing with muddy waters mannish boy--what is that note he's holding
between the riff (and how the heck does he hold it for so long)?

Also, paul bends the 6 hole draw a lot. On an A harp cross in the key of E
that would be an F. F is not in the key of E, but that bend works. Why?
âThank you
Jim
âmyâ

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me." Bob Dylan