[Harp-L] How to benefit most from in-person lessons/tutoring ?

Hi Harp-L !

I have a world-class diatonic harmonica player visiting my area and I'm trying to get some lessons from him.
I've never taken a lesson before and wanted to know what might be the best way to go about it?

Should I just let him listen to how I play and then just use his feedback.
Or
Should I explicitly ask him to teach me stuff on my mind ( overbending, electric-playing technique, etc. ) ?

Any tips/suggestions on taking lessons from a master?

Thanks!