Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

I'm glad to see you mentioned Roly Platt Michael. He is a real treat to
listen to. He's been in my cd player for months now. Super tasty! I have
him and Carlos Del Junco coming to host our workshop this year.
Would you put Jerome Godboo in there?

Kevin