[Harp-L] The 10-hole Paddy Richter IRISH SESSION HARP

Anyone who plays Irish or other folk music using Paddy Richter tuning may be
interested to check out my new 10 hole Irish Session Harp. It has two Paddy
Richter scales (D and G) in the one harp. You can flick instantly between
them using your thumb in full cupping position, by shifting the springless
slider to either in or out position. This makes it easy to switch between
different tune keys in a typical Irish session set.

I already have a 12 hole Solo version of the Irish Session Harp, but this is
the first time a Paddy Richter 10 hole model has ever been available. More
info and a video here:

http://brendan-power.com/harmonicas-irish.php#paddy-richter-irish-session

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com