Re: [Harp-L] New Yonberg website is online

To complete the Phyllis  review , may I just mention the  QDS patented
concept allowing complete disassembly of the instrument in less than one
minute and as fast reassembly just  by unscrewing and screwing three M3
screws using a standard screwdriver .
This concept is widely appreciated by users because it allows to
periodically completely and perfectly clean the instrument as well as it
greatly facilitates fine adjustments.
On the other hand this concept uses special rigid covers insuring a perfect
airtightness .