[Harp-L] Lee Oskars for sale

I am changing my rig and have a lot of Lee Oskar diatonics to sell.  I prefer to sell whole sets than individual keys and to do so with the Harp-l community.  I'll put them on ebay if I don't sell them through Harp-L.

Please contact me off- line to negotiate.

I have a set of 5 Melody Makers - g, a, c,d & e

I have a set of 12 Natural Minors - from a flat to g, no missing keys between.

All are in really good condition.

Check out the price through guitar center or similar and add tax and shippage.  We'll make a good deal in comparison.

Tom Richardson

.
Sent from my iPhone