[Harp-L] Lee Oskars for sale
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Lee Oskars for sale
- From: Tom Richardson <drtrichardson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:43:48 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1427676230; bh=b++2VjLS40ehjoqzfcns/4YTVFJ0hLdTIzH7PpfMCV0=; h=From:Subject:Date:To:From:Subject; b=Y/rPTbZk7dZo4K9pIXn5FsdUsUW7NFVtObVehUApiKx6hKXhz7yRktrat+EUksEgpAtesOkRBYjXArxz9q7wdRnuZpQ8A1HWuFPoKRw4sIekzUL3OTEg2NBfUV+m9KStN7e30bWvrNkoFv97b/u0KrgBsB/pUTNUDQt0T+ltmmUWfth2VQxHSgzvl/QIP3XBHzfp2LLPWJlvFfXT2DnlCIWRjOIVliT0sTS/UAEVyaRXEMiL0EUsuRP4As18zXKoK31/WKfbx0ywjS3VfFKWo2WVgP7QosrHUuoFz15imQuC+Ylg+B4RzjdW2muJS0MYzqEbT3gPOpMiWTAzcNlC1A==
I am changing my rig and have a lot of Lee Oskar diatonics to sell. I prefer to sell whole sets than individual keys and to do so with the Harp-l community. I'll put them on ebay if I don't sell them through Harp-L.
Please contact me off- line to negotiate.
I have a set of 5 Melody Makers - g, a, c,d & e
I have a set of 12 Natural Minors - from a flat to g, no missing keys between.
All are in really good condition.
Check out the price through guitar center or similar and add tax and shippage. We'll make a good deal in comparison.
Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and