Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds for Korg Pandora Stomp and Fender Mustang
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds for Korg Pandora Stomp and Fender Mustang
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:30:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=g0GdJy1A9g4vEBbjceT9tQQPVAmYgUR5i62NBD/X9z9ekFqYQ5PX82sMbzpE/wYP; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tony Eyers wrote:
<I'm sitting by my computer in Australia, dollars in hand, waiting for
<the Pandora patches.
Yeah, me too...
I had a setback with the Pandora. I bought the device, loaded the software supplied by Korg into my computer, and... the software would not communicate with the device. That's a problem, because without the software I can't save the patches I create, and my customers can't load those patches.
After an hour of testing, and on the theory that perhaps the device is defective, I returned it and am awaiting delivery of another. If this one doesn't work with the computer, I'm abandoning the device, because I have a responsibility to my customers to deliver stuff that works.
I'll know in a day or two. I'm hoping it works. The form factor for the Pandora is very attractive: one itty bitty stompbox. Can't get much more portable in an electric setup than that.
Regards, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and