[Harp-L] Memphis mini for sale

I have the twentieth Memphis mini harmonica amp for sale. I love this amp but am converting to a lone wolf pedal because I'm travelling so much and carrying a bass amp and bass along too. I have spare tubes, a custom cloth cover and egg shell foam cover included! All for $470 plus shipping.  I want to reiterate that the amp performs flawlessly and Rick Davis (the manufacturer) has been great to work with! Flying around the country just facilitates an even more compact system. I can supply pictures and more details.  Thanks, Bob Piscura