Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson and Jason Ricci - and Howard Levy - at SPAH2015
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson and Jason Ricci - and Howard Levy - at SPAH2015
- From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:52:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1427403324; bh=I96ID3e4LQA8O30tOVYaOZQ0uPm0SLbfkOVfM80k4gE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=iVzpfsTilA4ABKisinYJRtKV2Sz91viCNOYHuNENlp2cEDqxAvhZKc4HRLoMwPt0zPAlLJeZQT+TzZECzjc6OsJUgLsQVuoVk2JddzW4+kGM0rEFx8ZJpzMZVz8hUhdbfrCLW8qpmhduGVeg8gkj4zVq5+wqWYglJ5dT28nbKmkGRQgKC3WUNsA/dBzC3BZi0JAk7vUv3XtN6ZSINwJJLXMptOKmCRprOrB9k3PfWQ1YXWmpx5yEqncDoWQuGe3bk6MqkBuDIclzon8ekdTOe3jdOX+Zd08+5vE7xJXq430kr4QymhDWhMP9zPnckikzmJhlKi+XpmkoaWuAoFQlGw==
- In-reply-to: <CAF1Dgr7xhLD3OyuVFwtF3TVopR4unmr6A43fkoEgHiS4k_nEOQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAF1Dgr7xhLD3OyuVFwtF3TVopR4unmr6A43fkoEgHiS4k_nEOQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Hohner had a lot to do with bringing Kim, with past President Tom Stryker as facilitator. Entertainment Director Paul Davies secured Jason.
Also, Howard Levy has a night free while he's in the neighborhood for a jazz festival, and will play a concert set on Wednesday night. That one goes to Paul as well.
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5
Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS
Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School
From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:56 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson and Jason Ricci at SPAH2015
Can't let this one slide without saying something. That's a great
booking! It's the past, present, and future of blues harmonica all rolled
up into one nice package.
Kudos to Winslow and anyone else who had something to do with this.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and