Re: [Harp-L] Whiskey Before Breakfast - Rack Harp

I make good use of Tony's tuning on these kinds of tunes, basically he
raised the notes on hole one and two of a Melody Maker so that there are no
missing major scale notes--the blow chord then becomes a V7, and the draw
chord extends the tonic chord down to the relative minor.
So a C Richter becomes a G Melody Maker, and then to become a Major Cross,
blow 1 and 2 become D F# and draw 1 becomes E.
The word "become" is starting to look weird to me now, gotta stop.
Oh no, now the word "weird" looks strange . . .