[Harp-L] New Twin-Harmonica System Models, Disassembly Video

For those interested in harmonicas that push the envelope, I've created two
new compact models of my Twin-Harmonica System: The CX-12 DoubleChrom, and
the slimline X-Reed Chromatic Mk2.

CX-12 DoubleChrom

The popular, user-friendly Hohner CX-12 is one of the cleverest harmonicas
ever designed, with convenient snap-fit assembly. It forms the base model of
my new compact DoubleChrom, made by fusing two CX-12s together behind a
master slider - the first time this has ever been done. Check out the
assembly video to see the inner workings of this formidable new harmonica:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA6gozsBqgs

To reduce cost, it's possible to order the upper unit/housing only and
insert your own CX-12s in the back.

X-Reed Chromatic Mk2

The X-Reed Chromatic Mk1 was the first harp of its kind ever made, an
all-bending chromatic harmonica with a slider. Now I've made it much
smaller. By designing and 3D printing my own thin combs I could also halve
the size of the upper unit, slimming the new compact X-Reed Chromatic Mk2
down to almost the size of a conventional chromatic harmonica. It plays
better too, because of the smaller air channel volumes. In addition, I've
added rear screws for quick, easy disassembly of the two harmonica units, as
you can see in the photos here:

http://www.brendan-power.com/harmonicas-twin.php#chromabender

More Brands/Models/sizes for the Twin-Harmonica System

I'm completing work on new THS harps featuring Suzuki and Seydel models.
More sizes are in the works too! The revolution continues.

Frankfurt Musik Messe in April

I'll be at the Messe with my crazy new harmonicas on April 16/17. Part of
the time I'll be at the Hering booth. I'll also have working prototypes of
new models in other brands. If you're attending, come and try them for
yourself!

Cheers,

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com