[Harp-L] SPAH 2015 Seminar Presenters

 Greetings to the harp-l community. Spring is coming with the promise of rebirth and renewal. So is the 2015 SPAH convention in Denver, Colorado on Aug 11-15, where your harmonica passions can be reborn or renewed. The search for those willing to volunteer to share their harmonica skills, knowledge and experience by presenting a seminar, workshop or lecture on a subject of their choice, has already begun. Go to the SPAH website SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the HarmonicaÂand click on the convention heading to see the list of those who haveÂexpressed their interest. If you would like to add your name to this list or have questions, please contact me directly.
A SPAH convention embraces all types of harmonicas, all musical genres and all levels of playing ability. It's a unique experience. We hope to see you there.
Manfred WewersSPAH Seminar Coordinator

| Â |
| Â |  | Â | Â | Â | Â | Â |
| SPAH - Society for the Preservation and Advancement of t...SPAH News The SPAH Board of Directors and Staff welcome Tuey Connell as Convention Director.ÂThank you Elizabeth Atkison for all those wonderful years.  |
|  |
| View on www.spah.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| Â |