[Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat In Dunnville Ontario
- To: HARP-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat In Dunnville Ontario
- From: Kevin <kham27@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:56:05 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=DdFpPMX8AQjOThKsZ4D9+YRnk0cHAQ764qZguyaa1iw=; b=n8xv3HYtFnik5hsjsUEnq+z6dcoDwr4KsHwXorjMwg0mbKQl3dVebiwtSb0XrxI04q a4tdpNjj/0gbl5DOp4/mzOlVe6nzhPONvePQEmN4YYh5bOR1QK4LoiZS/WEAkaRF9LeP D8MIASaPxiNNkWemLyFwHuy0rGmJfFdtPsHjGJkge9n7afpVpOdKCHNXURfoP84yDiAP ewmaC5KaP6Q1KJMbugLXMm++fMofni0LQoutYAIEw7tuaLI9/rMVrB750Ksd+bsL1fGU dTzzgJiGF3mrs8iOclyWt8rwBcT4z/abU7M4lR+GsmzxTfHuTrmiXeTyY3jEBEsOtafN UKaA==
Hey fellow harpmonicists!
We have our 3rd annual Week-end Harmonica Retreat. We have Ronnie Shellist,
Carlos Del Junco and for those of you who have never heard Roly Platt your
in for a treat and real surprise! One of the most tasteful players I've
heard in recent years.
Accommodations can be provided (first come first serve) plus 5 gourmet
organic meals fresh out of our 30 acres of vegetable gardens. 10 plus hours
of workshops from 3 instructors and 2 harmonica customization sessions with
$400 is a steal for this experience that takes place on our farm under some
100+ year old willow trees and a stone's throw away from the Grand River,
home to some of the best fishing in southern Ontario and 2 km from Lake
Erie and lots of beaches. A truly unique experience you won't soon forget!
Here's a link.
We look forward to hosting and seeing some of you this side of the border!
45 minutes from the Buffalo airport.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and