Re: [Harp-L] wireless experiences?

Generally, my wireless experience was good, but I eventually got tired of
futzing with another piece of gear.  Now it is mic, cable, a delay pedal,
and the MM amp.

I am not too frenetic on stage.... I tend to stay in one spot.  Wireless
became less important and finally was not worth the extra hassle.  But if
you are one who wants to duck walk along the top of the bar while belting
out Walter's Shuffle, wireless is pretty cool.

-Rick