Re: [Harp-L] wireless experiences?

I use Samson Airline Synth plug on transmitter. Excellent system.

--

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
   Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ *HARMONICA

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time Country
   Music Hall Of Fame (NTCMA.net)  *HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH
   <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/sousa>* by John Philip Sousa

   - *SOCIETY *for the *PRESERVATION *and *ADVANCEMENT* of the
*HARMONICA **SPAH
   *-  <http://spah.org/>*a non-profit, membership organization dedicated
   to serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*