[Harp-L] Neo Instruments Mini Vent
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Neo Instruments Mini Vent
- From: Russell Bradley <w.russell.bradley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:49:01 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tx7+7dIiCxodFcopHcOjE+TXFRZdasjohdnRVqCRFAE=; b=X/edFMZjLixjPH0Oz+5CqPSJXLSZEAvFN3Ar6Wt/3OPUTbZXNrWA7kwcOPwvlAMBJ1 swgwdhikLYbh3+p3Pj/hpxh2AWLf1ad37YBVQF55WlmTs5ncAe3Wf6VW5bL4g8rVVsVJ TW3WHmhZLcJQZoLcFDfsp1Rb9nlznDILzS62DU5hw8AeMZDk7r/mExqBjdtuSSOXPrGV yKQBvIEk8CIXB25CErxjcVEioeTwR+djJ55pTE/nLaXIRP2tLxvGjrkjfHn1EZP/y2Im dUVtgfr6WZVbDXT78b2c7caqUgtYywNdV06+C7Lu1VLKKZXnnJ/KdKARYrQnZo/U04bb zapA==
Has anyone used the Neo Instruments Mini Vent as a rotary/leslie effect?
Inasmuch as they make an organ and a guitar version, would it be safe to
assume that the guitar version would be better for using with a high
impedence mic and harmonica?
Would be interested in hearing anyone's experience using it with amplified
harp, as it appears to be a highly rated rotary effect.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and