[Harp-L] Brooklyn harmonica lessons
- To: "brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Brooklyn harmonica lessons
- From: Trip <trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:05:23 -0400
- Cc: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :message-id:date:cc:to; bh=63PyswbQT3sWcwa4DsG/tCqUhHmPy8z9t+47ILXn730=; b=e4Ar5YxTRYCRVd5hndVToiKqIRv+tilz1aiO3zfH3N+TD7JIBRInrIDdPuQ1kCmeqA A492weIHWMaDxPGKsOxzyPr1KoVOX5bUqEkI0R/xwDahpp5IgbYcWPtp7q6Om47EDhJ/ MuMFSIx9Y3UwHS2Ej9KwCXCnRGhlHzowiTMyShibd7rTvioJvVH4+EcS5oJdRYTM81WX wIysyEhhUgHmJRyjjkt1dyUmL+nMxKqzbV32FPPWjxv5MZ5XnmkdyUKLHo5ssAzLnfC0 SRhFWWkCDHiMhaQEv0F8Vh7R9Eh0ElMva7ATT4oiy3ktvOFmgPv2085j9gG1QjVrNYgW wQjg==
Hey Brian, thank you, it's nice to know there's still some people out there who enjoy some old-fashioned traditional harmonica playing in first position.
There are so many generous people on this list, I count myself lucky to be a member of this group!
Your idea about posting video tutorials is a good one, though at least for the time being it is not something I really have the time for. I have a demanding day job, two little ones under the age of three, and a fairly robust music schedule.
If you wanted to connect via face time or Skype I'd be happy to share some pointers.
Ciao for now, Trip
Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and