[Harp-L] South Cyprus lost passport spoof

Well, since we de-mime all incoming messages before we re-send them there
is no risk in the recent e-mail from a compromised account that was just
sent out to harp-l subscribers.  However best practices say delete it
unread.  The subject line is from Richard Nicotra...............

Note that the addresses do not match.  The address in the body is an aol
address, the reply to is a hotmail address

Sorry about that folks, harp-l-listowner