[Harp-L] From Richard Nicotra..................................................Ghastly

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I hope you get this email on time, I made a trip to (South Cyprus) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. Went to the embassy and they are willing to help me by issued me a temporary passport but i have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager here. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, i was wondering if you could loan me some few $ through western union money transfer easy for me to cash here and pay bills and get back home, I will definitely refund it back to you as soon as i get back safely.
let me know so I can forward you the details to wire it to me
Richard Nicotra
rmnicotra@xxxxxxx