[Harp-L] Announcing the new Memphis Mini Blues Harmonica Delay Pedal
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Announcing the new Memphis Mini Blues Harmonica Delay Pedal
- From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:16:24 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Y1VYnCv0Qin0OLOJ5CqrRUl8lNBin0/0tQDKOGkgtmg=; b=sJJoKyiRwJhBnwUStKYDrYT6+QcSyCnwPjc7/oaBSEhZ84nm+pY5+2zq4kyRKar+s/ +akOboLMivHELNGWB9Cb13AiXD8hvRbIHl5sGxxdCm+vS4aOCeAPPLh0gCLED0QMXuBm fc9cyoPkQn5rZOBP1ILXezja2SE/8giDFt1dy1fU57yfEd7UAvHCRGAQxjP3F4SCvpM1 +laYDl+yJALgXQ0AX7Mfw60wPh8nTyZJYIdPwtf9bJQ5RVoF0xSoHpbWiwXUWelDeT8a L39A6JBNijZZ+O3VgZBigATMKwRtVm+er0G+x7DsyWFYSOYsKN0jFsjs0C0eng2fzBqY mXOA==
Web page: http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/delay
In this video Nic Clark plays the new Memphis Mini Blues Harmonica Delay
with the Memphis Mini amp. it's a warm sounding digital delay pedal built
to our specs. The delay tails have a nice organic decay. True bypass,
metal housing, very well built. Introductory selling price will be $69
with free shipping in USA.
I shot this video at Ziggies in Denver before the Sunday Blues Jam. The
club is kind of dim and the camera is a little shaky and low res but the
audio is good. It gives you a very good idea of the sound of the new MM
Delay in a small to medium sized club.
This is a great sounding delay for a player who wants to get his tone a
little wet. I think less is more with delays (as with most effects). In
this video the three controls (Level, Delay, and Repeat) are all set at the
9 o'clock position, giving the tone a nice fat slap-back sound. The pedal
has the capacity to get more of a Space Echo sound if that is what you're
into. The delay intervals can be dialed in from 25ms to 450ms, and the
number of repeats from one to infinity.
As I mentioned above the pedal housing is metal. It feels very solid. The
controls rotate smoothly with a good feel, and the On/Off button is hefty
with a solid click. You can power it with a 9v battery or power supply,
which are not included.
There are lots of delay pedals out there, some of which are way
over-priced. This MM Delay is a lot like the Memphis Mini amp: It sounds
great for a lot less money. It's a quality, no-nonsense addition to your
rig that won't break your bank. $69 delivered is a very fair price.
The roll-out date is coming soon for the MM Delay and we will begin taking
pre-orders, so stay tuned!.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and