[Harp-L] 8 week harmonica class in Brooklyn

8 weeks with Trip Henderson. Now that would be a learning experience.

Back in 1999 I spent 6 weeks in NYC, and was fortunate to meet Trip early on. We have much in common, including a love of bluegrass and old time tunes. Trip invited me to music parties, got me up on stage with him, and generally made me feel at home. I returned the favour by setting up a music computer for him, which was in pieces on his apartment floor when I left.

My knowledge of harmonica and its culture roughly doubled during my time in New York.

I've always intended to go back, to fix Trip's computer at least. So far I haven't made it. Sydney is far away.

If you live in New York, then do yourself a favour and attend Trip's class.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
everyone plays...