Re: [Harp-L] horn sounds from the RP355
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] horn sounds from the RP355
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:29:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=E60RtCD60oO0AXezwjAbAYapdwEGHT+WfjUNQpISwSg3rVk1VZpF8R/KExIzRO3r; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Boris Plotnikov wrote:
<I think the best way to emulate trumpet is proper articulation. Also
<possible try autowah.
Like Boris said. An octave up double via the pitch shifter may help too for harmon mute sounds.
In general, it's easier to emulate a sax with the RP than a trumpet, because a sax, like a harmonica, is a reed instrument.
Regards, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and