[Harp-L] RE: Roseanne, Guy Fieri, others

Not sure about Guy Fieri or Mythbusters, but the harp on Roseanne was played by the late John "Juke " Logan.

The Storage Wars theme was written by Andrew Kubiszewski, but not sure if he's the harp man.

While I am not the primary player, I can occasionally be heard on Pawn Stars, King of the Hill and/or Southern Fried Homicide.

cheers,
Tom Ball

I've noticed harp a LOT on TV the last couple years. Mythbusters uses it, too. It's very popular especially in shows as the "cut" music, for ending one scene and moving into another. I've wondered who these players are. There must be just a handful of go to studio players covering the work...