Re: [Harp-L] A good harp to replace a marine band after 45 years??

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen recommendations from others.   The
Hohner Special 20 is a great harmonica and not all that expensive (around
$35); a lot of pros use them.  The Hohner Marine Bando Crossover is also a
great harp with a lot of resonance.  I especially like Seydel's with  stainless
reeds and have had good luck with them...a little more expensive but  not a
lot.  Suzuki also makes very nice harps in all price ranges.   There are a
lot to choose from.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 6/29/2015 12:36:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,