Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 6/23/2015 2:57:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
eskeene@xxxxxxxx writes:

This guy  makes some really good quality and innovative foot powered stuff
(including a  harmonica rack that I mean to try). He lives and works about
90 miles north of  Seattle. I've got one of his bass drums and it's top
notch. He's also a nice  guy. -Emily https://footdrums.com/shop Message: 4
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015  09:42:13 -0400
From: philharpn@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Foot  Tambourine
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I was checking out the  local music store in Petoskey looking for a
desktop music stand and  stumbled on a Foot Tambourine, which I had been
thinking about in vague  terms. Now, this won't turn the average
harmonica player into a one-man  band, but it will add a bit of rhythm.
It fits on the foot over the shoe  with an elastic strap and has four of
the tambourine  jingley-things.

No batteries required. Also works as a self-contained  no-windup
metronome.

Better than just tapping the naked  foot.

Costs about $12. Mine is red.

Made in Taiwan and label  written by non-English speaker: Patend pending
comes out: "patended  pinning" and "Ideal for cajon (sic) and guitar
players)

For $12,  it's a deal and a lot cheaper (in time spend) than trying to
make one of  these  rascals.

Phil
Buffettâs  Warning for YOU
4 in 5 Americans arenât taking his shocking advice. Click  here  now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5589ba06b679a3a06322fst02vuc