Re: [Harp-L] online video of making hohner chromatic harmonicas, where is it?

Vern (my hero) and Jon (you handsome devil)........... I use a cigarette paper to align a replacement reed.

smo-joe (the sun was advised to never look directly at him.. If he mispronounced your name, you would feel obliged to change your name's pronounciation). yes, he is the most unforgettable character you will ever meet.