[Harp-L] For Sale: Electro Voice 664A

I have four Electro Voice 664A mics that I want to flip.  Currently they
look like this http://www.coutant.org/ev664a/1886.jpg

I am thinking about having a microphone tech modify them to add VC, but
also to remove the stand mount.  When the stand mount is removed, the XLR
fits perfectly in the end of the stick and it becomes a stick mic.

What's your opinion?  Leave them completely stock, or modify them?

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
   Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ *HARMONICA
   REPAIR* Done Right by George <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair> ââ Used
   / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time Country
   Music Hall Of Fame (NTCMA.net)  *HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH
   <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/sousa>* by John Philip Sousa

   - *SOCIETY *for the *PRESERVATION *and *ADVANCEMENT* of the
*HARMONICA **SPAH
   *-  <http://spah.org/>*a non-profit, membership organization dedicated
   to serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*