[Harp-L] Harpgear Double Trouble for sale
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harpgear Double Trouble for sale
- From: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:37:36 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=jPnOk0h5evNHJ4MP4KGxsjVcO4FIugSlcpJ3bOOizADVJV4ZApoAm/k0bqi+Bsig; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I will put this for sale in a couple days on ebay if I do not get any reasonable offers.
Harpgear DoubleTrouble 2 x 8" speakers Green and Tan Tolex.
See harpgear.com for description.
Mint condition except for 2 long but not that hard scratches on one side.
Bought about 7 years ago.
With studio slips Clamshell zippered and fully enclosed double thick cover/case with front Pocket.
see studio slips.com homepage for pic of clamshell case.
I paid $1000.00 for amp
$170 for the case
Original Packing Box.
I Will ship USPS and insure for selling price.
Postal Money Order or Bank Check only.
make me an offer. Will not entertain other shipping alternatives.
Only reasonable offers will be replied to.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and