[Harp-L] Harpgear Double Trouble for sale

I will put this for sale in a couple days on ebay if I do not get any reasonable offers.
Harpgear DoubleTrouble 2 x 8" speakers Green and Tan  Tolex.
See harpgear.com for description.

Mint condition except for 2 long but not that hard scratches on one side.
Sounds great!

Bought about 7 years ago.
With studio slips Clamshell zippered and fully enclosed double thick cover/case with front Pocket.
see studio slips.com  homepage for pic of clamshell case.

I paid $1000.00 for amp
$170 for the case

Original Packing Box.

I Will ship USPS and insure for selling price.

$60 Shipping

Postal Money Order or Bank Check only.

make me an offer. Will not entertain other shipping alternatives.

Only reasonable offers will be replied to.

Thank You

Brian