Re: [Harp-L] Amp for Guitar and Harmonica?

I did a gig in Munich several years ago with a local band, and they used a
Schertler David two channel combo amp for the whole group, with an extra
mini mixer to get more inputs. I was really impressed with the tone and
volume from such a small unit, and  I subsequently bought the 3 channel
Unico. It's great, though I would have liked a dedicated mini-jack input and
digital reverb instead of spring. Here's the Schertler range:

https://secure.schertler.com/en_IT/shop/amplifiers

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but probably the favourite combo
amp for guitarist/singers in Europe is the AER, in various models:

http://www.aer-amps.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.aer-amps.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=381&It
emid=100385&lang=en> &view=article&id=381&Itemid=100385&lang=en

The Lunchbox Acoustic is a great small solution:

http://www.ztamplifiers.com/products/lunchbox_acoustic.html#

So many good combo amps around these days, it's hard to choose!

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com

 <http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic>
www.YouTube.com/BrendanPowerMusic