[Harp-L] my version of "I Don't Remember" by Peter Gabriel

Here's "I Don't Remember," Track 7 from my new album Going Somewhere, which
is available now. This song was composed and originally recorded by one of
my heroes, Peter Gabriel. Note: anything on this track that sounds like a
synthesizer is actually a harmonica played through digital effects; I used
the Digitech RP200, with slight modification of some of Richard Hunter's
patch settings.

https://youtu.be/XjAApo5kaqA

Thanks,
Scott Albert Johnson
---

**New album GOING SOMEWHERE out now***scottalbertjohnson.com
<http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/>   *
*facebook.com/scottalbertjohnsonmusic
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Albert-Johnson/57364390664>*