[Harp-L] Summer Sale begins June 18

Summer doesn't officially begin till June 21, but on Thursday, June 18 "The Largest, Longest Running One Day Street Fair on the East Coast" takes place in Mechanicsburg, PA, and it's as good a time as any to start a Summer Sale. The event is called "Jubilee Day" and features a mind-boggling array of attractions, including live music, carnival rides, street performers, dozens of food stands, and an ever-expanding selection of vendors of all persuasions. You can find just about anything for sale, and I won't even try to list the categories. I will be a vendor with a stand in the parking lot of the local Grace United Methodist Church, located on the corner of S. Market Street and E. Simpson Street, a main walkway to the action on Main Street. I will have a good selection of harps, harp mics, amps, guitars, books, CDs, and even cassettes for sale at reasonable prices. Starting with this event all harps and harp mics will be 25% off the usual price. These prices will remain in effect for the rest of the Summer. If you are coming to Jubilee Day, stop by and examine the merchandise at my stand. Mention that you read about it on harp-l and get a free tin sandwich (various keys) with your purchase of any harp mic or one of my books. It's all good stuff. Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net email: the_jukester@xxxxxxxx Pete Sheridan Author of the following titles: "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp", "Affordable Axes and Cool Amps", "Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica", "Diagnosing Tone With Dr. Tony King"
High School Yearbooks
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Reminisce & Buy a Reprint Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/557dd5ff9b89755ff29cast04vuc