Re: [Harp-L] Jamming with the Vox Stomplab at Ain't Nothin' But the Blues

Richard!

Well written summary! Technical and street-wise simultaneously.

Especially advice like this:
"when youâre playing diatonics all the time, you get a lot more variety in
your sound by switching positions so the big notes are in different places
in the scale."

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL