[Harp-L] Fwd: Digest Number 8825

Do not buy the behringer!

I have used these behringers for many, many years. They always last about 2-3 years until they break and have to buy a new one.

I finally bought this

YAMAHA  MG10XU

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/live_sound/mixers/analog-mixers/mg_xu_model/mg10xu/

OMGâ.THE SOUND IS SO MUCH CLEARER!!. The unit is far more solidly built without a doubt.

I can hear the clarity in the Yamaha that is absent from the Behringer

I suggest you call my music associate TOM MERRIT at wisconsin music.

â..TOM ALWAYS has better prices compared to any other places I use to shop. Tom is my one stop shop guy.

TOM MERRIT
 (888) 697-9393
 ext 241

> Begin forwarded message:

> Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 pm (PDT) . Posted by: "Robert Hale"Â <mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20%5BHarp-L%5D%20Need%20recommendation%20for%20a%20mixer%20%28under%20%24200%29>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Blunt White <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Need recommendation for a mixer (under $200)
>
> âI like my Behringer Xenyx 802 âhttp://trix.ws/6eUv2 <http://trix.ws/6eUv2> for the similar
> requirements you listed.
> No FX, but mine are thru my FX processor instead.
>
> here is one used at $50 http://trix.ws/eWSUs <http://trix.ws/eWSUs>
> I have shopped successfully with Music go round.

Randy Singer
Randy Singer Music Consultation
Loews Hotel, Villa Veccia, Bodega, Aqualina, Soyka, Ritz Carlton, Cat Cay, Shore Club/Nobu, Cafe Milano, Art Deco Festival 2016, (Van Dyke Cafe)
Cell/Office- 954-929-7733
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.randysinger.com <http://www.randysinger.com/>
http://www.djliveworld.com