[Harp-L] Re: Need recommendation for a mixer (under $200)

I have an Allen & Heath ZED-10FX for a similar purpose. It is really excellent. I got it on sale for $199, but you'll have to wait for a coupon or sale to get that price, it's normally a bit more. I thought it the best product at this price.
==
Greetings List - Looking forward to your recommendations, I plan to purchase a mixer for acoustic up to the mic style playing. Sending the mic signal to the guitar player's Bose L1 system (we are a trio, folk blues, only one input available on the Bose and it's not XLR). Would like some effects (good reverb required). Built in amplification not required. Minimum of 3 inputs. The Mackie 12fx looks doable?
Thank you,
Blunt White