[Harp-L] Africambio!

Hello all,

  My latest âAlbumâ, and third in the âIntercambioâ series, has been finished and is ready for download:

  (w/accompanying PDF): http://damienmasterson.bandcamp.com/album/africambio

  I like Bandcamp <http://damienmasterson.bandcamp.com/> because you can download the recording in high quality format, not merely mp3's.. and, if you feel so inclined, you can pay more than the mere $10 price.

  This work spanned 5 years, 4 countries, dozens of people, and tens of thousands of dollars. Be generous!

  The PDF has photos and the whole story behind the inception and recording of the album.

  For all the rest of my albums, go here: http://damienmasterson.bandcamp.com/ <http://damienmasterson.bandcamp.com/>

  Tell your friends!

  Damien

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com
or enter my name in any search engine
http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic
http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm
http://damienmasterson.bandcamp.com/
Cell: 415 305 7138
Dakar - + 221 77 694 3985
dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones