Re: [Harp-L] Lorin Cohen

I don't think Yvonnick is in NY.  This album, "Home" is from Cohen's
travels to various countries.  It has
vibes as well as steel drums.  Very cool cuts and all written by  Cohen.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 6/9/2015 7:21:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,