Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica mic

Audix Fireball V is specifically designed for harmonica...no distortion and
 used both for harp and vocal...I have one and a lot of pros use them.  I
also have a Mad Dog that works very well for harp.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 6/9/2015 4:17:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,