[Harp-L] Harmonica mic
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica mic
- From: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:16:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1433884604; bh=3ATJ0oRFs1rOyoziRhTWfURqlQ/kcWOAnZesi7DMhi8=; h=Subject:From:Date:To:From:Subject; b=IgQSd92uMoL7gmD7IOSFYnXFDKfhuPxGAJXOM06YI54aA6CzN3PI4lwNRMNzv9XpqVIsMUeuOMzLggfOijLbE0SDm6tIa4QkHfVzn/RrD+9549sGrX8ERbWvBr+V/FFtc+iaAwC4fWrF+qcAoHdD0Y+nn9uP3O+9fC3v4jHof3ICTACO6up4HQBDqpJ1nYYUjbYbSiYd8TVDE30XuwAUlQiEgiKku6Ygb9yTOhcmAdGNAJQYKLgehraOdK6oVQtFhhqfeTqapLBpeoFxZ9qyuDcoVLfAMy6pub09tzE/BQq1EUlHTudkeUc59fcwBv7NNn6LlKexjOJYhQvSa3mOjw==
I have a Red Howler mic. I got it at Guitar Center. It had a good sound in the store. I have used it at an open mic on a friends PA. The trouble is he has to drive the volume up to get the sound he wants to hear out of me. My questions has others had this trouble? What mic's are better? How does a vocal mic do for harmonic?
Thanks for all the help. I am trying to learn.
Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and