[Harp-L] Re: Grant Dermody CD
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Grant Dermody CD
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:37:24 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=bnQN+YIYOHV+IZZDLHG+vczx8FgDvBrwko6NcLOhk9QJQoLuuYU30csum0jBgfEl; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I acquired a copy of this CD last week and am listening now. It's a great record, brilliantly played and recorded. If you're into traditional acoustic roots music, it doesn't get much better than this. Full review to follow soon on hunterharp.com.
It's a great month for harp records--I've been totally knocked out by new releases from Madcat Ruth and Scott Albert Johnson too. I feel inspired by all this great stuff. New and different or old and well-polished, it's an exciting time for harmonica music.
Regards, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and