Re: [Harp-L] 2 questions
- To: Brian Stear <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 2 questions
- From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:52:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1433317933; bh=tQIHyg/90Vqq6Idd2hwCRYa9xAoNfyo1XCxNzQakWOE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=RNR6BeOr/cspAbnB3fIU3k6SIDAHMaKjd08TDGOESb5Z+4KzzvFBXCKAMgwumf7cOU/IFUIp7Wd9hS27h2Zjtpx7xn2md2G6zs3/d19IQSUkAiUL6OP8CQHkDf+6cdKQo5NAlU73DjKsUBIEVety6bq6ZA5GQKEu66cUuzAoi85JKDX+Xh0Rey06UXWjWJzUt/lCTJX5yK7fDtoII7OWvEA67xnXRG9k/U7Oybsx9rrKLkdsxqxKGYtkvEu/23/MiTRgZOGUFiFcJok7zeKOwNjSPuDSv//n/GDUd9CFdkdT2JVb5uCMvu5l3fUkAtNmw4B7wDcUg7slz7u7QJmFIQ==
- In-reply-to: <6A5F0E0B2C80442E94B84A1B972D5825@joe1953>
- References: <6A5F0E0B2C80442E94B84A1B972D5825@joe1953>
- Reply-to: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Plastic. Second position.ÂWinslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, theÂHarmonica Collective
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.comInstructor, JazzschoolÂCommunity Music School
From: Brian Stear <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 2 questions
First, do the old Hohner Cross Harps have a gold plastic comb? I saw some
online, thought they might be metal.
The other question I'm sure was answered when the song first came out (
really wasn't into that way of playing then ). A fellow harmonica player
says that Runaround by Blues Traveler is in 2nd position. He can play a lot
of it in that position.
Â I think it's in 1st. Who's right?
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and