Re: [Harp-L] Re: Juke and Leap Frog

After a decade's absence, I decided to come back to Harp-L. In the time away, I concentrated on guitar and mandolin with mixed results. It became obvious to me that harmonica is the instrument that I love and am fairly proficient at.

Harp-L is a wonderful resource and I want to thank all of you who are so generous sharing your knowledge and opinions with those of us still learning, even at an advanced age.
Jeff Brown
AKA bluezboy

"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right."
H. L. Mencken