[Harp-L] Re: Early LP recording of Cephis & Wiggins
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Early LP recording of Cephis & Wiggins
- From: Bob Loomis <miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:33:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1437924789; bh=M27aE9ZIN+2uBPp7pqFOG9EEFcPUggd3b6jG0iEmuJ4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Sxk+OpxyCn9o+wy1OXqf+kL4G9/ZjpGgEaYQp4IBTjglsA6RP6Dtu9Hgg/zJsAk5gVDQHFw+A5YlfQGCdiJu38Yan9A8BwLpyUjjYu+KtSIVgRu0+s7OsKAdxjxuzhp5luZCAVbBSqkHJYK33WxgV+XNQKtcw7V4xBLSQpXb2FsAEdTd93mNIsrYfGx+RfoCSORs2UTKDhH2s0wATsmPe1uHs4LKypsWWH2h3AV89+zQRBb/fLa2Jtln1ZRBB1eMVStv0L/XARx0PL0vf4ePT4BMx7ZUNlazTXwolzTpwlYjjVT9rExxakRX1xc6oIYnGxrvvLHiVV3KNoVJ5hRKAw==
- In-reply-to: <201507261238.t6QCbkWd012163@harp-l.com>
- References: <201507261238.t6QCbkWd012163@harp-l.com>
- Reply-to: Bob Loomis <miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx>
I second what Mike said. I'd been a fan of his for years, and got to take two group harp classes from him at Puget Sound Guitar Workshop in WA last year â learned much. Among other things: he almost never uses a blow note, and seldom uses the last 3 holes of the harp. He's a master draw bender, doesn't use blow bends, IIRC. The classes really forced me to focus on my meager draw bends â a good thing.
Cheers, Bob LoomisÂMike Wilbur Wrote:
"Time with Phil Wiggins is time well spent."
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and