Re: Contact Richard Hunter WAS [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 143, Issue 11

Tommy Cate wrote:
<Message to Richard Hunter, please -
<Patch set is great fun but I have a quick question. For some reason I can't
<get through to your turtlehill email address. Is there a better way to
<reach you? Thanks!

Hi Tommy,

I'm on the this week, my email box seems to be filling up in my absence, and when it does messages get rejected. Please resend the message, and I'll try to clear my inbox in the meantime.

thanks, RH