[Harp-L] Traintime

Paul D. wrote: David,

I have a Thursday afternoon slot for  30 minutes we'll call " Train Time"
You can  host it any  way you want to and engage anyone you think who can pull
it off. Go for it.

Paul

Hey Paul!  I'm looking to be the student not the teacher!   I can think of
several people qualified to teach it,  Joe Filisko,  Madcat Ruth and Paul
Davies come to mind!    But not me!  But it does sound like fun if we could
get a roundtable of chuggers drivin' that train!

I was listening to one of Joe Filisko's compilations of rare vintage
harmonica recordings and De Ford Bailey's "Fox Chase" is pretty similar to
Jack Bruce's "Traintime".